Tuesday, December 11, 2012

So its been a while.... I wondered if I would ever write on here again after blogging my whole Ironman experience in 2010... I was worn out to say the least.    That said, I continued on with my triathlon tradition and completed 2 more 1/2 iron races in June of 2011 and 2012....  now, without and "A" race, I am training, but I feel like a ship without a rudder as I tend to be very goal oriented.  Thus, I thought (at the very least) I might start sharing my data with the blog-o-shere and see what came of it.  Most likely nothing, but at the very least, I might have a spot where I could analyze my own data.

My season has been fairly consistent this year with a sold TT to start things off.  I am on a trainer for these TT's as outside is simply no an option in the winter.  I also have my resistance on max for all of my training.




Since the TT I have been following a pretty regular schedule.

Monday - At the Pan am with the Tribe - 1.5 hrs

Tuesday - Off

Wednesday or Thursday morning swim at the YMCA - 19m Pool - 30 minutes free

Friday - Off

Saturday - Big Workout at Pan Am - Usually - 20 minutes of Dynamic warmup, 1:30 on the Bike, 15 minute run then 15 minute Core.... or something close depending on availability of stuff due to meets and the like.  Tends to be 2.5 hrs ish.

Sunday - Long Run - 40-45 minutes


So.....  I think I will post again and keep my life organized on line.

I will begin with Monday's crazy workout and see where we go from there....  You can click on the view details link at the bottom and get into all the gory details if you so wish.







So I keep switching from Imperial to Metric... I just cannot seem to get the data straight in my head.  I need Imperial fro running and Metric fro Cycling...  So todays data is in Imperial until I get it all straight.

So coach Michael has really gone to town with the music and I am soooooo pleased, as I never listen to music when I work out.  That said, he for got  his cables and we were without in the sweatbox that is the MPR room at the Pan Am.

I am sure I will write more as I get into this, but for now that is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment