Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday

Well... I would not go as far as good, but I knew that I had to get out and put in at least 10K before Sunday's race.  And, whether I liked it or not, I would benefit and I knew it.  The distance itself was not an issue, it was just the getting out and getting going.  Tri-girl and I wanted to head out together and she would do 5-6K following a pre-deterined route and i would wind around, actually doing one loop twice, and finding a street or two that would get me the distance I needs.  Sadly, nothing exciting to report, other than Chraleswood is digging its self out after a very long winter.  The typical people washing their cars, changing their winter tires and snow-blowing their front yards where the sun never seems to shine was the call for the day.

The run was not very fast, but I was not racing it, I was just "phoning it in" as they say.

Get 'er done.


No comments:

Post a Comment