Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Gag and the Rising: Long Scream

Okay.... not a bad thing that no one really follows this thing, as I have been so busy this week that........ wait a minute, it was not really that I was busy, it was more the fact that Garmin was having a hissy fit an you could not up load any of your data and that meant that there really was not much to post.  That said, I was busy.  I got in a great TT on Sunday and then 2 epic swims and then topped it all off with the longest run since August.




There is really not much to say here.   We did a 30 minute warm up, as the extra shot does not come with a warm-up.... and then a 30:00 TT.  I know it sounds a bit hyperbolic, as I always seem to say that I almost threw up, but guess what, I did.  Seriously, the gag and the rising in the back of my throat... caught me completely by surprise. If you are looking for a way to get your numbers and a base line for the Sufferfest series... take my word for it (as I wipe the vomit from my lips), The Long Scream is exactly where to start.





No comments:

Post a Comment