Monday, June 21, 2010

The end of the year and the start of the season

I have spent the better part of two years training for this event and I cannot believe that in a few short days I will be leaving for my last big training camp in Kelowna and then off to Osoyoos for the Desert half Iron and then onto Ironman.

I have had the benefit of many great friends encourage me along the way and many of you have enquired about my training and what I am up to.

Thus, the blog is born. My goal is to use it a daily journal as a way to accurately reflect on my day to day life as I progress towards the 29th of August. And..... to let you in on the insanity that has been my life over the past year, as whether you know it or not, I have in some way shape or form been working towards this goal every day since September... and yes that even includes the long runs and long swims I did in Mazatlan over Spring break.

I guarantee that at times it will make no sense and if you like the abstract random, it may even make you laugh. Either way.... have a great summer and I hope I can literally bring some of you along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment