Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Keep on keepin' on

Although I really did not want to, I got my kit together and made my way out on to the street as soon as I got home from work.  Nothing special just a plain jane 5k.  About 1k in I came around a corner and saw a guy running ahead of me some way and decided that he should be caught.  That entertained me for about 1 more K and then it was back to the same ole same ole.  Pretty to run down Shier as the trees are really quite something this time of year.  Arrived home ina pool pf sweat and just in time to avoid the fall shower that mother nature had prepared for this fantastic evening.

So I am on day 12.  Starting on the 20th of Sept with a 9K run, I have been out and about every day since.  Why, you ask?  I haven't the faintest.  I really have no major pressing goal in mind, I am just seeing how long I can keep the streak alive.  Maybe I will stop tomorrow and maybe I will stop in June... who knows?  In the meantime I manage to make my way out and about and I keep on keepin' on..............
pool tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment