Monday, November 10, 2014

¡yo no say!

Back in the pool.



Nuff said.

On a side note, it is always interesting to meet someone at the pool out of context.  If you are like me, I pigeon hole people by their profession or what I know of them.  So... when I see them out of context swimming and obviously wearing next to nothing, it often runs at odds to my pigeon hole.   Hypothetically speaking, let's say by all accounts you are a very successful powerful person at work, but yet in the pool it's a different story. OR,  the opposite, when you see some one and they are successful in their work life and the obviously have a swim background and solid grasp of the fundamentals.  I just like the idea that I am consistently being humbled by life and reminded all the time to never judge a book by its cover and to remind myself that you truly never understand someone until you walk a mile in their shoes.

Had a 4:38 today.  Fell apart 2 sets later, but I had a 4:38.  YAY me!


Yep - still partly en español.... ¡yo no say!

No comments:

Post a Comment