Thursday, December 11, 2014

So exuberant that I missed

So ... I may have skipped the workout Wednesday... but never fear, I was back in the pool today to give it a lunch-hour quickie!  I spent the morning talking about CPR and AED use and I was PUMPED!!!!  (see what I did there?  get it....?)

I literally ran into the pool and started my first set with a decent ferocity to make up for the complete lack of interest I had on Tuesday.  In fact, I was so exuberant, that I missed the lap button and almost shut the whole thing down.  I could tell it was a fast time and I really felt like I was being powered through the water.. GO LEGS!   I guess that is what you get when you hit the pool with relatively fresh legs.

Any how, I am very pleased with my time and I post it here with great exuberance!



..........  and in other news, my feverish readers, yours truly, Tri-Guy has been invited by the wonderful minions at Sufferfest to review their newest offering - Nine Hammers - due to be released to the public on December 18th.  I could not be more ecstatic.  So heads up, I will be riding this exciting new route this Sunday the 14th and again on the 17th to give you the first hints of its awesomeness and to hopefully offer up some insight into the next wicked sweat-soaked instalment from the wizards at the Sufferlandrian cycling works.

No comments:

Post a Comment