Sunday, December 7, 2014

Spontaneous Combustion


What can i say.... it's not the train that bothers me as much as after that 20 minute climb your are spent and this video is relentless with little to no rest until the last 5 minutes where you literally go so hard you think you are going to crack.  The sprint to the finish is relentless.... pretty sure I was on course to demonstrate spontaneous combustion. BOOM!  The last 200 m is something you will never forget as you feel like crying when you finally cross the finish line.

I've been meaning to add that on Sundays, I do about 20mins of core afterwards.  Typical set:  

1.   plank 30 sec, turn and side plank 30 sec with 10 leg lifts then back to front plank 30 sec then turn to opposite side plank 30 sections with 10 leg lifts then front plank 30 sec.

2.  3x10 dead leg lifts from the floor to knees to chest and back without heels touching the floor.

3.  3x10 crunches.

4.  3x10 sit-ups.

On a side note, I compared my data from the last time I did this video (Nov 9) and I was intrigued to see that I went 1.6K farther today and had a higher AVG HR and faster AVG Speed, yet burned fewer calories.  Hmmmm.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment