Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday Grind

After a day of running about it was nice to get the family all picked up and home.  The thing was that I was coming home and then turning around and going right back out for the Wednesday night hang at the Pam am lower MPR.  So in tot he house and then trust that everything was packed and ready to to.  Unfortunately in all the rushing about, I missed my HR monitor... booo.  Not a big deal, but a deal nevertheless.

We got everything loaded ok, but the wind was ridiculous.


As we unloaded at the pool, I literally thought my nose was going to freeze off.  What a wind.  With the wind we are now down to -40˚C.  Phew.

The workout was solid as always and just what you would expect for week three.  5X1 minute hard then 1 minute easy.... Two sets and we are done.  That's enough to kill ya... or at least make you grunt in agony.

Here's the data....

No comments:

Post a Comment