Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cool Wake Up

I have addressed this phenomenon before, but I am certain that I woke up today in the pool.  I am not certain how I arrived there with Tri-Boy in tow, but there I was teetering on the edge of the pools edge staring at my rippled reflection and then I guess I leaned in a bit too far.  Down to the bottom, eyes closed, and stretching to unfold my wings and take flight.

Then, with much trepidation, my arms, as if moved by some unseen puppet-master fell in to familiar rotation to the end of my lane.  

The monotony of lane swimming broken by the Ramora-like attachment of tri-boy to my leg - clinging for a free ride of the remainder of the lane.

I should charge a fee.  


With a  steamboat lead, I was able to tie tri-boy.  He thinks I held-back, but you and I both know that is not the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment