Saturday, March 16, 2013

Last indoor [hopefully] for the season

Three days at the Brandon Jazz Festival had greatly drained me.  Up 'till the wee hours with the kiddies and then back up at 6:00 a.m. and chasing about the festival all day.  Needless to say that when I got home last night, I was exhausted.  In to bed at 11:00 and back up at 7:00 a.m. to get ready for the last indoor work out of the season.

Woke up to the alarm clock and as I was getting my coffee, I looked on the net to see that the world had turned chilly overnight and we are sitting at -25˚C with the wind this morning....


I am ....





....tired of winter.

I am tired of gloves and not being able to find the matching set.  I am tired of guessing when to pull into traffic, 'cause you cannot see over the 10ft. high snow-banks on the streets.  I am tired of snotcicles when I run.

I am just tired of it all.

Needless to say we were a little late departing the house for the Pan Am, but when we got there, I got into the groove and all seemed to come together after dumping one of my water bottles all over the carpet...... which is so ugly that my gatorade stain may have improved it.

Anyhoo..... I got through it all, and it looked something like this,

No comments:

Post a Comment