Friday, March 8, 2013

On the Mend

After three days of Nexflix and codeine, I made it to the pool.  I t was actually fun, as I was able to Take Tri-Girl and the kiddies.  The Kiddies stayed in Tri-girl's lane and I sweated it out in the lane beside.  Tri-girl and A left a and B-Rat and I finished out the last 200m cool down working on out breast stroke.

The set looked like this....


Well.... at least that's how it looked from the edge of the pool.  The main set was 5 X 200 on 30 sec rest.  I was pleased that I was able to even do it after the 1100 m warm up.  My times were 3:33, 3:31, 3:33, 3:37 and 3:39.  Looks like I was right on my 400m TT time of 7:10.  I don't think that was the plan as I was supposed to be a bit slower - 10-15 sec.  Hmmmmmm......  I have to work on that.

The other think I always have to grapple with is that the pool is really something like 19m so I am doing 6 laps per 100 which is a bit more than 100. BUt it really is no worries as I am swimming a lot.... today's total....  2300m.

No comments:

Post a Comment