Sunday, March 10, 2013

You're not my Mom, you know!

I know... I know... I know.

You are not my Mother...  and I don't have to listen to you and take your advice and stay home.  What does it matter that I am just getting over the inversion of my lungs and the violent removal of the phlegm that was coating its walls.



Okay.... maybe you were right...

Out I went.  This is not my 1st rodeo, you know.   I know what I was getting into.  Left, right, Left, right.... 3 miles and return.

Around mile 3 and 4 I was finished.  I looked at my watch and saw the 9:15 minute miles I was posting and juts thought ... well.... just finish and hope that the calories you have expended make you look that much better in the photos from break... vain yes... practical.. yes.  Realistic.... hell yea.

Did that make it any easier?  Hell no!

I did pick it up for the last 2miles and finished respectably and it was sunny and I needed the vitamin D.




Let's just chalk this up to... pig-headded raw determination of denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment