Monday, April 22, 2013

A Monday Spanking



Part I of Monday:

2x200 Free/100 Kick. 6x50m Decreasing Stroke Count (1:15 repeat). 2x: 500m Pull (1min), 5x100 (2' repeat). 6x50m (25Free/25Choice).  When I was done I could not lift my arms above my head... I was done... cooked as they say.  I was hitting the main set and doing the 100M in about 1:30 ish leaving about 20 seconds to gasp by the side of the pool and then head off again.  By the time I was done, it was all I could do to get out of the pool and back to work.

Then after soccer practice, I hit the basement and went through a bike set to get the legs spinning about.  Tri-girl joined me for the first two builds in the main set, but I was on my own after that.



I am off to bed now where I will dream of floating arms and easy cycles, as I sure in the hell ain't getting out anytime soon..... sigh


No comments:

Post a Comment