Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Poppin Advil

Stoopid back.  This has become a real struggle for me.  I keep thinking that I am going to go to bed and wake up with all my aches and pains gone.  Not happening.  I am on the verge of getting super frustrated.  I am doing everything I should and I am still not seeing any results.

So in a last ditch attempt I am going to see the chiropractor tomorrow and then have a deep tissue massage on Thursday.  Someone there may be able to tell my why I feel the way I do.  I cannot help but keep thinking that it is all connected and that the ache in my lower right side of my back is causing all this funky stuff to go wrong in my legs.  The only other thing I could do is wear my lumbar brace, as that sometime gives me comfort.... I guess we will just wait and see what the Dr. says tomorrow, as there has to be a better solution than poppin' advil.

I have been doing some investigation into the pain and this is what it looks like.


I got this pic off a herniated disc website.... I hope the hell not.


Hmmm... well regardless of the pain.... I'm in to the pool for some fun, as that does not seem to hurt nearly as much.  1000m easy with a relaxed warm up. 400m moderate = 7:36  (1 minute rest) 2X 200 = 3:39 (1 minute rest) 3:37  8X 50 on 1:20 = (:48, :49, :48, :49, :48, :49, :49, :49) (1 minute rest) 16X 25 - well we both know I cannot go 25M so I went for 2 lengths at 36M and instead of 16, I did 14 (:29, :30, :30 :30, :30, :30, :30, :30, :30, :30, :30, :30, :30, :30,)  How about that!  I AM A SWIMMING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!! Now go and look at the April 8th data.  I am right on the money with maybe an argumnet for a slight improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment