Friday, April 19, 2013

Unexpected TT

We decided to get up early this morning and go to the Y with the kids and swim some laps together.  I was not expecting to go out, but hey when the family calls, I listen.  So we bundled up everyone to leave from the pool and hit the H2O at 10 to 7.  I was not supposed to work out today, so seeing that it is  "easy week" I thought I would go after a 400M TT or time trial.

I did one back in March and crossed the line at 7:10 so I was very pleased with my 6:53 today.  I was truly going for it.  I did a warm-up of 3x( 2laps Breast, 2 laps Free, 2 laps back) and 200m pull.

The TT was good but the last 50 I think I was screaming underwater.  Here's a photo taken from the roof of the Y looking down on my finish.




P.S. back to the chiropractor after work and it looks like I am going to be just great.  Quick and easy - crack, crack and I was out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment