Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Covered in Bodily Fluids

I am covered in bodily fluid.  I am sweaty.  I have snot on my arms and hands and I am pretty certain that I spit on myself.  That folks is an all too real look into a night of bike sprints.  All crusty and spent.... yep that's me.

We started out at the Truck and toy centre with at least 16 members from the Tribe..... very impressive. I jumped in to the fast pace line and we worked our way out to the #1 bypass and work we did... 'specially when we went into the wind.

Once on the bypass we set up some 1K sprints - two people at a time on 10 second intervals.  Your goal was to try to catch the team in front of you.



I managed to catch the team in front of me twice out of the 6 times..... but my legs kept turning into noodles. Just nothing there.  Something like the picture above, just more drool.

Here's the damage.....

All in all it was a good day and all I had to wear was  my new racing singlet...


No comments:

Post a Comment