Saturday, May 4, 2013

One dead Garmin

Garmin died today... sigh.  Going to try to replace the battery as it does not seem to want to hold a charge..... either that or new gift for greggy.  Anyhoo... I headed out to Baie St. Paul Bridge and got in 82.09K - now this is going from previous data, as, like I said, my Garmin died.  I am estimating my time at 2:50 riding with a 10 minute rest at the bridge.  That would give me an average speed of 28.97KMPH.  Had next to no wind on the way out and a head/cross on the way back, but what a beautiful day... loads of frogs and the skunks are up, as well.

Here's the load in of food.... nummers




This is what I got before the Garmin died:



The day was absolutely gorgeous.








Then....  Just used a watch and Google Earth for this one, since, as I may have mentioned, my Garmin died.  So I went 3.22 miles in 26:09 which gives me an average pace of 8:07 minute miles.  Not too shabby considering my legs felt all noodly. Some doubt in there, but I did it on some pretty tired legs as they did not get much rest as I rode them fairly hard last night at something like 7:00 p.m.

P.S.

Went to Stuart's Horology and they said that the only way to fix the Garmin was to contact them.... great.... I will have it back by Christmas.  WOooo hooo..... I have a feeling Father's Day will come early.

No comments:

Post a Comment