Thursday, May 2, 2013

After some work stress

To say that it has been a stressful week is an understatement, but the delicate balance goes on.  As one VB put it... it will all blow over... it always does.  However, in the meantime, I am left to feel like I am the root of all things wicked..... in fact, for the first time in my life I was called a bully..... and let me tell you that left a mark.

To clear my head, I ran.  I ran from skewed arguments... from prejudice... to be numb.  I recorded the data, but it is not worth posting.  Let's just say.. I cleared my head... for a bit.

Then it was into the pool today..

4x150 (100 Free/50m Choice. 6x50m Pause Freestyle (Take 3 strokes then pause on your side for 10 kicks, continue). 10"rest. 2x300m Swim (:30), 2x200Swim/100kick (:30), 2x300 Pull (:30). 6x50m (25Sculling/25Choice)

My question.....



Really.... wow... the 300m sets with :30 se rest were awesome and I am actually starting to feel okay at the end.  I am just a freakin' energizer bunny.  My stroke is solid and I am really focusing on a tricep push to get the last of of every stroke.

Whatever.. it has been a hell of a week and I default to a well known fact:


No comments:

Post a Comment