Monday, May 27, 2013

Tired... oh so tired

What a day.  I was all 6's and 7's.... I did not know if I was coming or going.  That said, I go the Giant off to Woodcock for a day at the spa and an overhaul... a hot oil bath, new bar tape and cables aught to make him ready to kick ass in Minneapolis.

So I am without a bike and a pool.... sad face.

So run it is.  My legs were screaming all day from the weekend.  Every step reminded me of what I got up to.  I was in need of some advil, but had to run around in stead.  After a day on my feet, I coached a soccer game and stood for all of that, as well.

So you can imagine that when I got home, I was not that excited about going for a run, but I did, because it is important to keep the intensity up these days before my taper.

The run felt okay, but I was certain that after the 10k or so I was not in the right space to do another lap. As well, I did not wear my skins and wouldn't you know it, my right calf gave me little reminders of what used to be.

Here's the data of one tired tri-guy.



Stick a fork in me.... I'm done.


No comments:

Post a Comment